If you want to play, you gotta pay.
One ongoing debate among digital marketers is whether companies should pay to promote their own content.We have two different points of view here: The Purists who think providing customers with relevant and qualitative organic content is enough to drive traffic, generate leads, motivate engagement and boost sales conversions.On the opposite end of the spectrum, the Pay-to-Play advocates believe pure content marketing isn’t sustainable and companies have to pay to place their content in front of their target audience.
Six reasons to consider Facebook for B2B lead generation
The purpose of this article is to highlight the opportunities that Facebook offer to target a B2B audience. Facebook is becoming more and more B2B oriented but I am still seeing too many companies that consider Facebook as a mere B2C network. I also make some comparisons between LinkedIn and…
Subscribe to our Blog
Expandi Head Office
- Why companies struggle to make MarTech a great success story in their organisations?
- Why most of the European companies overlook Twitter as lead generation channel?
- Partner Concierge Marketing: fast track to your channel growth
- Don’t leave your lead generation strategy to chance!
- Make Growth Hacking your next B2B venture