Why most of the European companies overlook Twitter as lead generation channel?
Twitter can also be a crucial channel to engage with buyers, converse with your market and eventually generate leads. However, very few European companies still haven’t harnessed Twitter’s potential and instead use it in a deeply limited manner.
B2B needs a new model for performance marketing
Six principles that should underpin any client or agency’s approach to performance marketing in B2B. When talking about performance marketing, people normally think of online advertising. Pay-per-click (or pay-per-action) is the performance model agencies and media typically offer to their advertisers, but this model mainly works at a tactical level….
B2B Companies, stop using megaphone to talk to your buyers and start dialoguing with them
There is little denying that social media has become a fundamental channel for B2B companies. Social media now represents a prevalent source of information for decision makers and has transformed the purchasing process. This new shift in online marketing showcases all the more that information control now lies with the…
Subscribe to our Blog
Expandi Head Office
- Why companies struggle to make MarTech a great success story in their organisations?
- Why most of the European companies overlook Twitter as lead generation channel?
- Partner Concierge Marketing: fast track to your channel growth
- Don’t leave your lead generation strategy to chance!
- Make Growth Hacking your next B2B venture