B2B Companies, stop using megaphone to talk to your buyers and start dialoguing with them
There is little denying that social media has become a fundamental channel for B2B companies. Social media now represents a prevalent source of information for decision makers and has transformed the purchasing process. This new shift in online marketing showcases all the more that information control now lies with the…
What is the future of traditional channel programs?
More or less every decade the IT industry needs to undergo a review of its business models and realign itself with the new market conditions.
The channel, one of the main pillars of the IT industry, has to follow the same pattern of adaptation and realignment, however, the digital revolution has brought a major shift in the industry. One that very few predicted.
Subscribe to our Blog
Expandi Head Office
- B2B Companies, stop using megaphone to talk to your buyers and start dialoguing with them
- Power is nothing without control
- GDPR: Rules and regulation or business opportunity?
- What is the future of traditional channel programs?
- How to use social media for lead generation with an Account-Based Marketing strategy