GDPR: Rules and regulation or business opportunity?
So much has been written about GDPR in the past few years.
Companies are rushing to comply with new customer and prospect regulations and are implementing strategies to quickly gain consent so that they can continue to communicate with them.
So who you are going to speak to after May 25th?
How to use social media for lead generation with an Account-Based Marketing strategy
Social media is a key component of inbound marketing and, despite initial hesitations, companies are now recognising its potential in generating value for their brand. But how do they capture that value? How can a “like”, a “comment” or a “follower” be transformed into a lead and eventually a customer?
Subscribe to our Blog
Expandi Head Office
- B2B Companies, stop using megaphone to talk to your buyers and start dialoguing with them
- Power is nothing without control
- GDPR: Rules and regulation or business opportunity?
- What is the future of traditional channel programs?
- How to use social media for lead generation with an Account-Based Marketing strategy