Why companies struggle to make MarTech a great success story in their organisations?
Recent articles show that there are more than 8000 MarTech applications in the market, signifying an incredible growth over the last ten years. This is undoubtedly a sure sign that MarTech plays a growing and essential role in marketing. However, it can also open up a challenge for marketing departments…
B2B needs a new model for performance marketing
Six principles that should underpin any client or agency’s approach to performance marketing in B2B. When talking about performance marketing, people normally think of online advertising. Pay-per-click (or pay-per-action) is the performance model agencies and media typically offer to their advertisers, but this model mainly works at a tactical level….
Fundamentals of a successful B2B marketing strategy
Beth Comstock once said “Marketing’s job is never done. It’s about perpetual motion. We must continue to innovate every day.” Delivering an efficient and effective B2B demand generation strategy is no easy feat and now there are an incredible number of factors to take into consideration.
Subscribe to our Blog
Expandi Head Office
- Why companies struggle to make MarTech a great success story in their organisations?
- Why most of the European companies overlook Twitter as lead generation channel?
- Partner Concierge Marketing: fast track to your channel growth
- Don’t leave your lead generation strategy to chance!
- Make Growth Hacking your next B2B venture