GDPR: Rules and regulation or business opportunity?
So much has been written about GDPR in the past few years.
Companies are rushing to comply with new customer and prospect regulations and are implementing strategies to quickly gain consent so that they can continue to communicate with them.
So who you are going to speak to after May 25th?
What is the future of traditional channel programs?
More or less every decade the IT industry needs to undergo a review of its business models and realign itself with the new market conditions.
The channel, one of the main pillars of the IT industry, has to follow the same pattern of adaptation and realignment, however, the digital revolution has brought a major shift in the industry. One that very few predicted.
Account-based Marketing: hype or reality?
In the digital world, where it sometimes feels the only winning strategy is to make them come to you, the key to success is the ability to spread relevant content to your target audience, through the correct channels so they can access it at the right time. It’s about the needs of the client and not the solutions of the vendor.
Subscribe to our Blog
Expandi Head Office
- B2B Companies, stop using megaphone to talk to your buyers and start dialoguing with them
- Power is nothing without control
- GDPR: Rules and regulation or business opportunity?
- What is the future of traditional channel programs?
- How to use social media for lead generation with an Account-Based Marketing strategy